My favorite hobby



Hello again. Today I will tell you about my favorite pastime. Since I was very young my mother took me every Friday to dance rehearsals at the dance academy where my two older brothers danced, I always liked music, folklore and the pleasant atmosphere that was there. When I was seven years old I decided to join this academy, at first I had a hard time losing my shame but with the passage of time it no longer existed. Every week I gladly waited on Friday to go to rehearsal with my brothers and friends.
Presentation in Peumo with my twin sister

Today I have been dancing for twelve years, always in the same group, called "Gulutren". In this academy I have learned to work as a team, to accept criticisms, to make mistakes, to not give up if something doesn’t work for me at the first try, to know that all things are accomplished with much effort, to be constant and very persevering, to enjoy the simple things of life and to know that with a little music life can always be better than it is.

Thanks to my group I have also had the opportunity to know many places, we have had many presentations both outside and inside the country, being for me the most important those made in Colombia and in Peru, also the Latin American folklore meeting held in Antofagasta, where I met and shared with many people from different countries, such as Argentina, Peru, Bolivia, Brazil, Ecuador and others, I also went to the party of Tirana, We went to La Serena, Valdivia, Lonquimay, Santiago and so an endless number of cities and towns where we have demonstrated our art. Besides I have met many people with the passage of time, many with which I have beautiful memories and a nice and great friendship to this day.
My second folk gala, along with my brothers and friends. 

Ever since I went to study in Santiago, it’s getting harder and harder to keep dedicating the same amount of time, but every Friday when I get there we get together to rehearse new choreographies and keep doing this thing that I love so much, always with the support of my family and mainly my parents, who accompany us to every presentation, every essay and are always there with us.

That’s my favorite hobby and it makes me very happy to still be able to do it.
In Antofagasta



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

What's your favourite TV show / film?

Why Did You Choose This Career / Course?