My Autobiography

My name is María Soledad Pérez Celis, i was born in Rancagua, Chile, on December 27th, 1999. My parents are Maria Soledad and Andres, my mom is housewife and my dad works in Carabineros de Chile. I have three brothers and three sisters. My older brother, Jose Carlos, works in in a vineyard. He has a daughter, my niece Isidora. My other older brother Rodrigo is currently studying to become an Informatics Engineer. My younger sister Maria de Los Angeles is my twin sister; she is studying to become a public administrator. My younger brother, Juan Pablo is fourth year, secondary school. My younger sister Maria Ignacia is first year, secondary school. And my little sister Maria Trinidad has only two years old, she is very cheerful, funny and gentle. I come from a close family, but especially very funny.
I carried out my primary studies in a little school called Antonio de Zuñiga in Peumo, a small city located in the sixth region. I did my secondary studies at Liceo Bicentenario Ignacio Carrera Pinto de San Vicente de Tagua Tagua, a city located near my house.
Currently I study Public Administration at Universidad de Chile, I am in my second year and I feel very happy.
My hobbies are dance, do sport, spend time with my family and friends, go shopping and to climb the hill.
 
I love the sea, walk at night and watch the sunset on the beach. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Why Did You Choose This Career / Course?

A subject you enjoyed studying this term.