Hello everyone...

Today I will tell you about my favourite TV show. To be honest, I do not really like watching TV or movies, which is why I don’t have a "favourite" TV show or movie. However, for now, the programs that most catches my attention are "Pasapalabra" and "Rojo". I feel that they are that I like the most, since it is very entertaining and I learn many things when I see it, besides I usually see it with my family generating very funny moments.

“Pasapalabra” is a program that is given on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays and Thursdays, on the channel "Chilevision", in this program they do many games and challenges where from home we can develop our memory, our knowledge and many other personal skills

On the other hand, I like very much “Rojo”, because since I was little child I have always I liked dance a lot, is for this that I see this program with much interest and taste. I think that this program is an excellent opportunity for that the young can develop their artistic personal skills through of singing and dance and as well as demonstrate their talent to many people. Besides the fact that generate a cute family air and you can dance and sing with they in the “musical break”.

Comentarios

  1. Cool! Rojo is a good TV show. More than dancing, I like to see the singers' presentations, there are good talents

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A subject you enjoyed studying this term.

What's your favourite TV show / film?