My Best Friend


Hello again. Today I will talk about of my best friend. Beining honest I have never had many friends. The fact of having many siblings always allowed me feel that having many friends. When I was a little girl I had one best friend, her name is Gabriela and with her I lived very nice moments but with the time we got apart for different reasons. Nonetheless, I will always keep in my memory all the good moments we spent together.


However, at my nineteenth birthday I can say that I have very good friends; my friends of the university have become very special to me and they have shown me that if we can form a beautiful friendship in a short time.  On the other hand, I have three friends who are very special to me and have been with me when I needed them the most. I have lived with them very nice moments recently. Their names are Valentina, Damary and Gabriela and with two of them we have been very good friends for five years. I am very proud of the person that they have become.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A subject you enjoyed studying this term.

What's your favourite TV show / film?