What's your favourite TV show / film?

Hello again, everyone. Today I will tell you about my favorite TV show. To be honest, I do not really like watching TV or movies, which is why I don’t have a "favorite" TV show or movie. However, for now, the TV show that most catches my attention is "Pasapalabra". I feel that it is the one that I like the most, since it is very entertaining and I learn many things when I see it, besides I usually see it with my family generating very funny moments and with many laughs. This program is given on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, on the channel "Chilevisión", in this program they do many games and
challenges where from home we can develop our memory, our knowledge and many other personal skills, through games like joining concepts, guessing songs, memorizing words, among others, but above all I stress that we can broaden our vocabulary deeply, since in the final game called "El Rosco" the participants must associate different meanings of words to each of the letters of the alphabet, and we realize that many times we do not know them or misuse them. That’s all, thank you very much.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A subject you enjoyed studying this term.