What's Your Favourite Piece of Technology?

Hello!
Today I will speak about of my favorite piece of technology. Since I was child i was never so interesed in  technological device, since I lived a childhood very different from what we see today, I liked to play with my brothers, we always invented very entertaining games, 

we liked to play with balls, dance, make cakes with mud,  ride a bicycle, go to the square with my cousins, play with Barbies, serve tea, imitate TV characters,disguise ourselves so we didn’t need technological devices.       
However, as I grew, our tastes began to change. I remember 2006 when my parents gave us a computer, which had no Internet access, but had thousands of games. I always remember my favorite game, it was called JAZZ, it was a green bunny who needed to find his carrots, it was fantastic.
After that, I remember they bought us another computer but this one did have access to the Internet, all this was for reasons of necessity, since in the school works had to be printed or dissertations on power pointt, which forced us to have one at home.
Today I believe that the computer with Internet access is a fundamental device for my university life, easy to transport and very useful, since it allows me to develop works, research, communicate in the distance,inform me, buy, read books, download files, programs, videos, photographs and many other things very quickly and easily, and i love that.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Why Did You Choose This Career / Course?

A subject you enjoyed studying this term.